Earn Commision As A My Flight Delayed Affiliate
Around 1.3 million passengers had flights delayed by at least 3 hours last year but only a very small percentage of air travelers have claimed compensation for their inconvenience.
There is a huge market in the flight delay claims sector which you can be part of without getting involved in the legal legwork and complication of claims processing.
If you have a connection with consumers interested in receiving flight delay compensation of up to £540 per person, join our program and receive a commission for each person you refer to us.
For example you may own a website, blog or a successful social media account operating in the travel leisure, aviation, lifestyle, consumer protection and related sector. If so, this program is a perfect compliment to the service you offer and can provide you a lucrative stream of income.
Our affiliate program is managed by 'Paid On Results' who are one of the UK's top affiliate networks.
We pay an industry high commission of £25.50 for every valid lead received. Commissions are paid twice weekly as a fixed amount from the receipt of a submitted claim. Affiliates do not need to wait to see if the claim is successful or not to be paid for their endeavors. As soon as a valid claim is submitted, the fixed commission is paid.Click To Sign Up
Why Join Our Affiliate Program
- Highest commission available in the Flight Delay Claim sector.
- Commission paid on valid lead received.
- Quick payout. No need to wait for a successful claim to get paid.
- Detailed reports in your Paid On Results account.
- Trusted firm of specialist solicitors.
- 100% of the court cases are won.
- We do all the hard work, you provide the valid lead.
- 500+ Five star customer ratings on both TrustPilot and Ekomi review websites.
How It Works
|Step 1Register with Paid On Results.||Step 2Post your individual link on your website, blog or social media channels or use our proven creatives.||Step 3Earn top commisions on a valid lead received.|
Considering that there is a delay or cancellation issue with approximately 25% of all flights, the market for this product and opportunities to affiliates is massive.Click To Sign Up
- All You Need To Know About Travelling Since May 17th
- Has Your Flight Been Cancelled Due To The Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Has Coronavirus Led To Your Flight Being Cancelled?
- Passenger Frustration at BA Voucher Refunds
- BA Says No Need to Fire & Rehire Staff
- BA Boss Warns Airport Testing is Crucial for Airline’s Survival
- Passengers Struggle to Obtain Cash Refunds from BA
- Further Job Cuts for Virgin Atlantic but Hope for Next 18 Months
- Aviation Industry States Lack of Government Support
- Virgin Atlantic Awaiting Key Vote Outcome to Secure Future