Myflightdelayed.com are one of the leading flight delay companies in England and Wales with a high success rate and excellent customer service. Headed by Managing Partner, Andrew Settle, you can rest assured that your claim is in good hands with our team of experienced solicitors, and that we will fight all the way to get you the compensation you deserve.
Many of our clients find their claims initially rejected by the airline, however, as a law firm, our highly experienced team will carry on fighting for your compensation. Our process is simple and straightforward, and we aim to save our clients the time and stress of pursuing a claim themselves.
We are committed to delivering a great value and high-quality legal service, putting our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- 7.6/10 rating on Trustpilot
- Free flight checker
- No win no fee
- Helpful, friendly Customer Service Team
- No administrative fees
- Why Is Missing Luggage Still A Thing?
- Britain's Least Reliable Airports & Airlines Revealed
- Egyptian Ambassador Calls for UK to End Flight Ban to Sharm el-Sheikh
- CAA to Take Legal Action Against Ryanair
- Flybe and Virgin Atlantic in Rescue Talks
- Strikes and Rising Fuel Costs Cause Decline in Ryanairâ€™s Profits
- Primera Air Passengers Left Stranded After Airline Collapses
- 190 Cancelled Ryanair Flights on Friday
- Hard Brexit Could Cost Ryanairâ€™s UK Shareholders Their Voting Rights
- Ryanair Passenger Compensation Cheques â€˜Bounceâ€™
- Passport Queues at Heathrow Causing 2.5 Hour Waits
- Drunken Passengers Face 80k Fines and Possibly Prison
- Hotel Booking Sites Under Scrutiny from CMA
- Half A Million Passengers Delayed Each Day By 2040
- EasyJet Says Heathrow Expansion Could Cut Air Fares