How it works
It's As Easy As 1-2-3
We deal with the airline for you so you don't have to. Our process is simple, fast and stress free.
When we file a claim with an airline for flight compensation the claim is coming from a law firm, meaning the airline has to deal with us. Our claims process is the most comprehensive available and the reason why we're successful in claiming back your compensation.Make A Claim
- 7.6/10 rating on Trustpilot
- Free flight checker
- No win no fee
- Helpful, friendly Customer Service Team
- No administrative fees
Making a Flight Claim is easy with myFlightDelayed.com
All you need to do is fill in a simple online form; there is no complicated paperwork to complete. As a specialist legal firm we are able to submit your claim to the airline & negotiate the best compensation available to you on your behalf. If necessary we will take legal action (all no win no fee) against the airline.
You receive your compensation of up to £540 per passenger.Make A Claim
Our flight delay claim calculator is free to use and will tell you instantly if you have a valid flight delay compensation claim.
Our massive flight database will go to work and qualify your claim almost instantly, cross-referencing all our historical data on weather conditions, extraordinary circumstances and technical faults. We’re able to tell you instantly if you have a valid claim and the amount you may be able to claim for.
myflightdelayed.com is a Solicitors practice and is a trading style of Joseph James (LS) Limited authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 628597.
- All You Need To Know About Travelling Since May 17th
- Has Your Flight Been Cancelled Due To The Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Has Coronavirus Led To Your Flight Being Cancelled?
- Passenger Frustration at BA Voucher Refunds
- BA Says No Need to Fire & Rehire Staff
- BA Boss Warns Airport Testing is Crucial for Airline’s Survival
- Passengers Struggle to Obtain Cash Refunds from BA
- Further Job Cuts for Virgin Atlantic but Hope for Next 18 Months
- Aviation Industry States Lack of Government Support
- Virgin Atlantic Awaiting Key Vote Outcome to Secure Future